Sunday, June 21

 

Hey, I almost forgot about our Summer Medicine Ball Workouts!

Our summer medicine ball workouts are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:45 am at the Zilker Elementary Schools basketball court. That's over on Ann Arbor behind the school.

Hey, how about that, Ginger Rogers using a Medicine Ball. Hollywood may yet rediscover the benefits of medicine ball movement based exercise based on its history.

And, not to brag but maybe just a little, I, Dr Medicine Ball, finished in 4th place with a net 4 under par performance (this uses my handicap & makes me look better) in my Sr Club Golf Championship. This relates back to the entry (3/6/09) about my conditioning and its relationship to my performance.
Maybe we should add to our General Physical Skills list patients, perseverance and believing in your training. OK, attitude is not a physical skill but as a facilitator you can't go wrong. Motivation is a topic we will address later on; stay tuned.

And, don't forget to show up at our summer medicine ball workouts are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:45 am at the Zilker Elementary Schools basketball court. That's over on Ann Arbor behind the school. It's FREE!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?