Monday, September 24

 

Blogging again!


I have very absent from this task for some time now but I am resolved to keep this thing going just like our group keeps showing up and working their tails off. Last Thursday we had 3 balls working and I did have a sense of pride about that. Tomorrow we will again make our "showing" and step forward for another day. A big thank you goes out to one of our regulars, Paul McCord, he occasionally brings his camera and takes a few photos. He is also going to scan a number of old medball photos I have yet to publish here. I am starting to run short of usable shots. I have boxers, actors, athletes of all sorts, and odd looking medicine balls from days gone by and days yet to dawn. We are shape shifters, dimensional surfers, and reality rejects. Come join us for some "Fun work & Hard play".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?