Tuesday, April 10

 

Yet, Another Rainy Day Tuesday


I always like looking at this picture. I did all the touch up work on the drawing. It reminds me of the 4kg ball (8.8LB.) I took to Europe in the early 1990s to use with the track & field athletes I was working and traveling with. I would just put a baggage tag on it and check it. Invariably, at the baggage claims it would come bouncing and bumping down to be claimed. I think I will refer to this ball as "Triple B", Bruce's Black Ball. Today, I used that ball to introduce a new member of group to the medicine ball. Kevin has been running and felt something was missing for all the effort he was putting into to his workouts. It is always satisfying to intro someone new and listen to how they relate to using the medicine ball. Kevin felt the excitement that goes with catching the ball, and how you have to stay with the ball and not move away from it. I hope he becomes another regular.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?