Tuesday, April 3

 

Finally,a good week!

I have been feeling about as old as this 1905 copy of HEALTH. I just recently acquired it and have just started to cover the material. This cover illustration I very interesting in that there is a guy holding a gun in the center if the drawing. I think it is for an even start for the two pairs of exercisers. A serious Medicine Ball workout/game.

Our group today was made up of Paul with his PPB and Robert with his Jamaican or Baylor Bear Ball. A new addition to our group, Alister, is very athletic on the wirey side. He and I worked out together with the PPB and Paul, Robert and Craig were on the JBB. It was great to get a good workout in after 4 weeks of missed opportunities. I am looking forward to Thursdays workout!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?